Registering your organisation/project with Volunteer Centre Greenwich will help you deliver a volunteer programme to Best Practice Standards; the following are the services which are free with membership: Membership Application Form available below
- Registration of your volunteering opportunities on V Connect, allowing VCG to publicise your opportunities:
- though our unique outreach signposting network throughout Greenwich;
- through our weekly drop in service;
- online though our website and V Connect database
- A volunteer management health check for your organisation or project
- Support in signing up for the London Volunteer Management Charter
- Four yearly editions of “Volunteer Now” magazine for your volunteers
- Subsidised rates for advertising in “Volunteer Now” magazine
- Invitations and free attendance at VCG’s Volunteer Managers Forums
- Access to the members-only area of VCG Website with downloadable documents
- Opportunity to vote at VCG General Meetings
- Subsidised rates for VCG Best Practice Workshops
- Subsidised Volunteer Management Guide
- Support from VCG’s specialist projects, where offered
- Important volunteer management updates to your email inbox
- Special consultancy rates for members
Membership also entitles you to nominate someone to the Volunteer Centre Greenwich Board of Trustees.
If you wish to find out more about this, or any of the membership benefits listed, please contact VCG Membership Services.
View: Information & Guidance. Please read before you complete Membership Registration.